This evolution of Meshlium includes an important upgrade
of the hardware capabilities. The most important changes are:
• Big step forward in performance, CPU performance 10 times better and
RAM capacity 8 times bigger.
• Cellular connection upgraded to 4G for a very fast Internet connection
and data synchronization
• WiFi AP upgraded to WiFi b/g/n (up to 144 Mbps).
• New models of radio module for the 868 MHz and 900 MHz bands.
• Up to two RF (XBee) modules can be installed in the device,
working with the 4G radio at the same time (2.4 GHz and 868/900 MHz)
. • GPS/GLONASS capabilities for a faster global location.
• New improved design.
• Operating system updated including new versions of programs and
• New expansion port for future use of external I2C, USB or UART devices.
• New Meshlium is Microsoft Azure Certified
3.1. Capabilities comparison
Previous Meshlium version New Meshlium
CPU cores 1 4
CPU architecture 64 bits
CPU frequency 1 GHz
2 GB DDR3 RAM
Storing Compact Flash 16GB SSD disk
Linux Kernel 3.16
Simultaneous cloud services 15-20
Boot time Less than 1 minute
WiFi a / b / g / n (up to 144 Mbps)
Cellular Up to 42 Mbps downlink
Antenna connectors 10
RF module sockets 2
Geolocation GPS + GLONASS
Root access Yes No
Power consumption ~ 15 W (depending on number of radios)
Enclosure (mm) 30 x 220 x 80
Certifications CE / FCC / IC
CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada)
/ ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) /
PTCRB (US) / AT & T (US)